A flavorful marinade makes these juicy chicken thighs melt in your mouth!
Italian Seasoned Chicken ThighsA flavorful marinade makes these juicy chicken thighs melt in your mouth!Mandi Lynn
Garlic, smashed into a paste
Black pepper, ground
- Stir all spices, seasonings, and garlic paste together until well combined.
- Add seasoning mix along with olive oil, vinegar, and water to a jar or bottle with a secure lid. Shake well until all ingredients are combined well. Taste the marinade to make sure salt and sugar are to your liking, adjusting if necessary.
- Wash and pat dry chicken thighs and place in a glass bowl. Pour marinade over chicken, cover, and place in the refridgerator for at least 2 hours, up to 24 hours. The longer, the better.
- Cook chicken pieces, preferably on a grill or stove-top grill pan, for 7-8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 170F.
- Alternatively, chicken can be baked at 375F for about 45 minutes.
- Serve alongside grilled veggies or rice pilaf